Updated Version of SharePoint List Viewer Utility
As part of the web services presentation I did at DevLink in August I updated my SharePoint List Viewer utility to emit XML results in a browser object (using IE’s native XSL formatting) and cleaned out some of the old legacy dependencies. Naturally, I forgot to post the new executable. It can be downloaded from here. All the source code is available as part of the presentation. Post a comment with any questions. Enjoy!
Nice deck. I don’t thinmk most folks realize the cool stuff they can do with Web Services and SharePoint. You might be interested in our jQuery Library for SharePoint Web Services (http://spservices.codeplex.com).
I’d certainly be interested in any input you might have based on your own work.